Shopping mall development strategy
concept development for a listed invester, developer and operator of Shopping malls
Business transformation for a listed company which owns, develops and invests in shopping centres. Kinetic Consultancy was responsible for operationalizing the board’s vision into a reality by developing the design principles and accompanying business modelling. Generating insights on how adding, expanding and sometimes reducing certain categories can help to future-proof a shopping centres’ category mix.
We developed a roadmap to bridge the gap between the current state and the future-proof business model. Working from a zone analysis and designing for new business models to emerge from current and local opportunities. We brought to light the opportunities to bounce back and use the momentum forced by the Covid pandemic to transform into a future-proof shopping centre experience.
- Concept development to bring the vision to life
- Design principles for implementing the new strategy
- Business model innovation based on existing consumer research
- Setting priorities to develop short-term gain along the long-term vision
- Concept guide with a roadmap from strategy to design principles and branding